LG F70 started rolling out globally globally in May, few months after if was announced at the MWC 2014. Not the smartphone has been listed on official LG India website with a price tag. It has a 4.5-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It is the company’s first mid-range smartphone with LTE support. It comes with tri-band LTE connectivity, including the 2300 MHz LTE (Band 40).
It has new KnockCode, Guest Mode, Quick Window, Plug & Pop and more new features. It packs 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and 2440 mAh battery.
LG F70 specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 x 400 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera depending on the market
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM,4GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.95 mm; Weight: 129.6
- LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2,440 mAh battery
The LG F70 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 19,500 (MRP). It is expected to go on sale in India soon. Check out the LG F70 Hands on below.