Mobikin Assistant for iOS – How to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer
We all know that iPhone is one of the best smartphones which you can get out there. The device comes with a lot of amazing features which you would rarely get in any other gadget or smartphone. Not only iPhone is known for the amazing features offered but also the beautiful looks. One of the best feature which I like about the iPhone is voice memos. Using voice memos you can easily create a memo by recording it or you can say voice memos in iPhone are the modern mini tape recorders.
Voice memos can be easily recorded and saved on your iPhone but if you are having a lot of voice memos present on your device then you might be running short on memory. Due to this you might not be able to store other important files on your iPhone. You should also create a backup of your voice memos or to be on a safer side transfer them on your computer because voice memos can be accidently deleted or even overwritten. All the voice memos you record are automatically synced with your iCloud account which is good but you won’t be able to listen to the recordings directly via the iCloud account. To overcome this issue and to keep your voice memos safe with you we suggest you to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer. This will keep all the voice memos safe on your PC. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
How to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer
In this tutorial we are going to use Mobikin assistant for iOS to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer. This software is not only available for MAC but can also be used on Windows PC. You can transfer voice memos from iPhone 6, 5, 5S, 4 and 4S to your PC using this method. Follow the steps shared below in order to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
- To start you have download first Mobikin Assistant for iOS. The download version of the software for MAC can be obtained from official site, however you can download the Windows version from official site.
- Now as installation is completed connect your iPhone 6, 5, 5S, 4 or 4S with your PC. You should able to see the device in the software screen. If you are not able to view it then you have to press the Refresh button and then you should see your device.
- On the left column you will see all the contents of your iPhone. One tab should say Voice memos. All the voice memos which are present on your iPhone will be under this tab.
- Click on the tab to view the voice memos.
- Now select the voice memos which you want to transfer. Once selected click on Export button on the top. This will transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
This is how you can easily transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer using Mobikin assistant for iOS.