Pistachio Panna Cotta Recipe
Recipe Servings: 9
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
A creamy Italian delight, panna cotta is one of the simplest desserts made with just a handful of ingredients. A great dessert to add to your dinner-party repertoire because you can make it ahead of time and forget about it while it sets.
Ingredients Of Pistachio Panna Cotta
- 500 ml cream
- 80 gm sugar
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 100 ml milk
- 250 gm pistachio
How to Make Pistachio Panna Cotta
- 1.Boil Pistachios in water, cool and rub to remove the skin.
- 2.Take milk and cream in a bowl, add the clean pistachios and sugar and boil.
- 3.Grind to a smooth paste and strain through a smooth strainer, cool and add melted gelatin.
- 4.Pour the mixture in desired moulds or cups and place in freezer for 20 to 25 minutes to set.
- 5.To serve, remove from the fridge and leave at room temperature for 5 minutes before running a
- 6.sharp knife around the edge of Panna cotta to loosen.
- 7.Tip onto a plate or serve with the cup.
- 8.Garnish with chopped pistachios sprinkled on top.